Grace Point Counseling is an outreach of The Woodlands United Methodist Church. Our offices are located on the church campus and available to anyone who would benefit from professional counseling.
Our mission is to help restore and sustain well-being in individuals, couples, children, adolescents and families through professional Christian counseling.
As an outreach of The Woodlands UMC, our ministry is people. Many people come with serious issues regarding themselves, relationships with others, and God. We are dedicated to bringing confidential services to individuals, groups, couples and families. We recognize the network of churches, medical facilities, schools, businesses, not-for-profits, and organizations that make significant contributions for all those served that bring about healing and hope.
Statement of Faith
- We believe in God and that He has revealed Himself to us as recorded in the Bible.
- We believe that God loves and desires a relationship with all people.
- We believe that God wants us to have good relationships with one another.
- We believe that God desires the best for us as well as the best from us.
- We believe that sin has kept us from a true relationship with God.
- We believe through Jesus Christ and salvation our intended relationship with God is restored.
- We believe that we are responsible for all our actions and inactions.
- We believe that our sinful nature adversely affects our relationships with one another.
- We believe in the Apostolic Faith (the faith of the Apostles).
- We believe the Bible, the Old and New Testament, reveals the Word of God necessary for our salvation and is the ultimate source of truth.
- We believe that through a life giving relationship with Christ, our lives are transformed as we pray, study and are discipled.
- We believe that we are intended to grow relationally and that through Godly counsel and scriptural wisdom, our growth is fostered.
- Each person we serve as someone who has great worth and value
- Each person in their unique life journey
- A genuine and compassionate approach in a confidential and safe environment
- The highest quality of care and professionalism
- Helping people achieve more satisfying and productive lives in their family, church, community and workplace
We hold ourselves bound to the highest biblical, ethical and legal standards. To understand our ethical and legal standards, please refer to the following websites: