Grace Point Counseling Center offers confidential counseling services from professional licensed therapists and counselors that help people cope, resolve issues, restore hope and transform lives. Our therapists are trained in a variety of mental health disciplines and theoretical orientations. They are dedicated to personal growth with a focus on emotional, psychological, relational and spiritual wellness.
We offer counseling for children, adolescents and adults. This includes individual, couples and family counseling, as well as play therapy for children.
- Marital and other relational struggles
- Social skills for children
- Anger Management
- Problem behavior patterns
- Adjustment to divorce, death of a loved one, physical health problems
- Life transitions or other difficult situations
- Performance in school or workplace
- Stress management
- Overcoming past hurts, disappointments and choices
- Personal growth
- Other psychological issues or conditions