Grace Point Counseling Center offers confidential counseling services from professional licensed therapists and counselors that help people cope, resolve issues, restore hope and transform lives. Our therapists are trained in a variety of mental health disciplines and theoretical orientations. They are dedicated to personal growth with a focus on emotional, psychological, relational and spiritual wellness.
We offer counseling for children, adolescents and adults. This includes individual, couples and family counseling, as well as play therapy for children.
As an outreach of The Woodlands UMC, our ministry is people. Many people come with serious issues regarding themselves, relationships with others, and God. We are dedicated to bringing confidential services to individuals, groups, couples and families. We recognize the network of churches, medical facilities, schools, businesses, not-for-profits, and organizations that make significant contributions for all those served that bring about healing and hope.
Our mission is to help restore and sustain well-being in individuals, couples, children, adolescents and families through professional Christian counseling.
- Each person we serve as someone who has great worth and value
- Each person in their unique life journey
- A genuine and compassionate approach in a confidential and safe environment
- The highest quality of care and professionalism
- Helping people achieve more satisfying and productive lives in their family, church, community and workplace